Civil Services Examination
We provide coaching for the Prelims and the Mains Exam for Civil Services. The coaching also involves preparing for the Personal Interview. The details of the exams covered are as follows:
- Civil Services Examination by UPSC
- Civil Services Examination by MPSC
- Civil Services Examination by GPSC
- Staff Selection Commission Examination
- Bank Probationary Officers Examination
- Exams conducted for PSI / Talati / Mamlatdar / Assistant in Secretariat.
Our operations are spread all over India including Maharashtra, Assam, Punjab, Gujarat and Karnataka.
One of the most competitive and prestigious exams, Civil services is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), India's major regulating body. UPSC also conducts a number of competitive exams to fill-in various civil service vacancies for the government of India.
There are in all 24 posts (All India Services & Central Civil Services) included in the Civil Service exam but the top 3 posts are:
- IAS (Indian Administrative Service).
- IFS (Indian Foreign Service).
- IPS (Indian Police Service).
The selection process has 3 stages:
- Prelims (Objective)
- Mains (Subjective)
- Interview (Personality test)
Prelims (400 Marks)
- General Studies 1
- General Studies 2 (CSAT- Qualifying Nature)
As preliminary exam is objective type negative marking is 1/3rd
Mains (1750 Marks)
- Essay writing
- General studies 1
- General studies 2
- General studies 3
- General studies 4
- Optional Paper
- Qualifying Paper 1(Any Indian Language)
- Qualifying Paper 2(English Language)
Interview (250 Marks)
| Course duration:||12 Months|
|Number of hours:||700|
- CPLC aims to develop amongst its students a competitive attitude along with sound academic base with quality teaching and individual attention as its hallmark.
- Regular tests will be conducted to know the progress of students and individual attention is imparted.
- Video lectures will also be provided for students which will cover crucial topics in each subject apart from classroom teaching.
- Personality development sessions will be held for students to face the interview in a bold manner.
- Yoga for stress management.
- Brain storming sessions for students.