CPLC CET PROGRAMME
Duration: 120 hours
This has been designed by experts who have been instrumental in hundreds of students securing admission to Jamnalal Bajaj and other top institutes in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The program addresses all aspects of the exam - Quant, Verbal and DI/Reasoning. A special emphasis is given to CET-specific topics like Visual Reasoning. Like our CAT program, even our CET program prepares you for CMAT / NMAT / SNAP / TISS / IBSAT / MAT / ATMA exams.
- Additional training for all other management entrance exams (SNAP / CMAT / NMAT/ MICAT / TISS-NET / IBSAT / MAT / ATMA)
- 100+ Online & Offline tests (With detailed Solution)
- Additional Practice Question bank
- 8 Book set (3 Concept book & 5 Assignment books)
- 110 hours Pre-Recorded video lectures (Robomate+)
- 40+ hours of Workshops, Guest lectures & GK Quiz
- Individual mentoring and doubt solving
- Unlimited Preparation for personality rounds (GD/WAT/GE/PI)
Batches start at various stages in the year.
- Batches starting in June/July for March CET are held twice a week for 2 hours.
- Batches starting in Aug/Sep for March CET are held thrice a week for 2 hours
- Batches starting in Oct/Nov for March CET are held five days a week for 2 hours
- Batches starting in Dec/Jan for March CET are held six days a week for 2 hours
MAH-CET MBA entrance test is an online computer based examination having duration of 150 minutes (2.5 hrs) and consisting of 200 questions in MCQ (multiple choice questions) format. There is no negative marking in MAH-CET MBA entrance examination. There are around 300-plus B-schools including JBIMS Mumbai, SIMSREE, PUMBA, K J Somaiya, Welingkar’s and so on, which are participating in CAP (Centralized Allotment Process) and would offer admission in accordance with seat matrix and B-school allotment through multiple rounds of CAP
The admission to the management courses such as MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM is a centralized process and carried out by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra (usually the Directorate of Technical Education or DTE).
- Passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45%) in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent; OR
- Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline. Examination Schedule CET examination is usually conducted in the month of March.
- Examination fees Rs.1000 for Open Category students and Rs.800 for reserved category students.
CET Exam paper pattern
200 Marks (1 mark for correct and no negative markings)
Computer – Based Linear Test
||No of Questions