CPLC CAT Programme.
Duration: 220 hours Classroom Coaching
CPLC offers a very comprehensive preparation programme for CAT and all other Indian MBA entrance exams. Our CAT programmes addresses all aspects of CAT - Quant, Verbal and DI/Reasoning. What's more, our CAT programme prepares you for all the Indian MBA entrance exams, yes all of them - XAT, IIFT, CET, NMAT, SNAP, TISS and also CMAT. Our unique pedagogy is designed to ensure that not only are concepts covered in-depth but also students get into testing mode right from the beginning.
Additional training for all other management entrance exams (XAT / IIFT / SNAP/ NMAT / CET / CMAT / MICAT / TISS-NET / IBSAT / MAT / ATMA)
- 600+ Online & Offline tests (with detailed solution)
- Additional Practice Question bank
- 12 Book set (3 Concept book & 9 Assignment books)
- 110 hours Pre-Recorded video lectures (Robomate+)
- 80+ hours of Workshops and Revision, Guest lectures & GK Quiz
- Individual mentoring and doubt solving
- Unlimited Preparation for personality rounds (GD/WAT/GE/PI)
Batches start at various stages in the year
- Batches starting in June/July/August will be twice a week for 3 hours. These batches are for the next year's CAT exams and the portion is completed by next June.
- Batches starting in Nov/Dec/Jan will be thrice a week for 3 hours. The portion also gets completed by next June.
- Batches starting in Mar/April/May will be 5 times a week for 3 - 4 hours. The portion is completed by July
- Test Series of various exams start from July till January, post which the GD-PI training starts.
Common Admission Test (popularly known as the CAT) is the mother of all MBA entrance exams in India. Considered as the toughest entrance exam in the world, CAT is taken by more than 2 lakh MBA aspirants in India. One of the important features of CAT is its dynamic nature. An old saying goes: 'If CAT doesn't surprise you, you should be surprised!". As the CAT has become online, the nature of questions has not changed though the pattern has changed
- The Common Admission Test (CAT) is an all-India test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) as an entrance exam for admission to the Post-graduate and Fellow Programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India including the IIMs
- The CAT score is used separately by each institute along with other parameters i.e. academic performance, work experience, group discussion, written assessment and interview performance etc. to select candidates. The weightage assigned to CAT score may differ for each institute. Candidates are advised to read the weightage, process and breakup for each institute on its respective website.
- The candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/DA/PWD) or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. (Candidate if selected needs to submit a certificate latest by 30th June 2015 from the Principal/Registrar of College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate.)
CAT Exam Paper Pattern
CAT 2017 exam pattern, tabulated below.
||Total no. of Questions
||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VRC)
||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DI & LR)
||Quantitative Ability (QA)
- 15.00% - Scheduled Caste (SC)
- 7.50% - Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- 27.00% - Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates belonging to the “non-creamy” layer
- 3.00% - Differently Abled (DA)